Electrical Pot Wax Warmer, 800ml
Device for Wax Heating, 800ml
Temperature can be changed from 45C to 105C degrees.
1. Clean the wax surface and put into the machine.
2. Plug in and turn on the power, fix the temperature needed by circumvolving the knob to melt wax. The pilot lamp lights and the machine works.
3. Take out the wax after total melted, then spray (paraffin wax) or roller (depilatory wax) some wax on wrist to feel the temperature of wax fit or not before using.
4. Please put on gloves before this step, avoiding any scalds.
5. Spray paraffin wax or roller depilatory wax on treating skin equably, and then follow general procedures.
6. After using, circumrotate the knob contradictorily until you hear a slight sound to turn off the warmer, then plug out.
-Never touch the machine before it cools down, avoiding scalds.
-Please feel the temperature of wax on the wrist before using.
-Do not open the nozzle of spray paraffin wax.
-Machine cleaning must be done when it cools down and plug out. Do not clean in water.
Vasks granulās, 1000gr, baltā šokolāde
Medium density paste. Created for work in warm premises, used for depilation of high temperature and high wetness skin areas.
Sugar Paste is a new, absolutely hypoallergenic product created in accordance with the traditional recipe “nothing extra”: only edible sugars and corn starch. It does not contain citric acid – main ingredient causing the allergic reaction. The paste has a unique consistency, very plastic and soft but at the same time does not melt or spread which provides for convenient working process.