Electrical Pot Wax Warmer, 800ml
Device for Wax Heating, 800ml
Temperature can be changed from 45C to 105C degrees.
1. Clean the wax surface and put into the machine.
2. Plug in and turn on the power, fix the temperature needed by circumvolving the knob to melt wax. The pilot lamp lights and the machine works.
3. Take out the wax after total melted, then spray (paraffin wax) or roller (depilatory wax) some wax on wrist to feel the temperature of wax fit or not before using.
4. Please put on gloves before this step, avoiding any scalds.
5. Spray paraffin wax or roller depilatory wax on treating skin equably, and then follow general procedures.
6. After using, circumrotate the knob contradictorily until you hear a slight sound to turn off the warmer, then plug out.
-Never touch the machine before it cools down, avoiding scalds.
-Please feel the temperature of wax on the wrist before using.
-Do not open the nozzle of spray paraffin wax.
-Machine cleaning must be done when it cools down and plug out. Do not clean in water.
ItalWax Flex - unikāls maisījums dabas un sintētisko vasku. Ideāls vaksācija lielu ķermeņa zonām, piemēram, rokām un kājām. Kušanas temperatūra 37-40 ° C
Quickly and easily removes wax residue from the skin, soothes the skin after hair removal, leaving a feeling of freshness and smoothness. Menthol reduces painful reactions, reduces inflammation by lowering the local temperature.
Heater for cartridge is designed only for professional use.
The time needed to heat cartridges to optimum temperature is 20min. Heater maintains optimum temperature of the wax in cartridge during the depilation procedure.
Box contains: 2 heaters, 1 support, 1 wire
Plug in the appliance, heat the wax for approx. 20 minutes.
Then make sure that the wax is not too hot and apply no more than 20x10 cm to the skin.
Press the paper against the wax applied to the skin, wait a while and quickly pull the paper off against the hair growth. After depilation, be sure to use a post-depilation oil that moisturizes, soothes the skin and removes wax residue.